LoveHopeBelieveDream
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 MyDream
I have being doing my school reflection journal about “my dream” I find it interesting so I decided to share. Here we go.

Honestly I’m not person who is good in studies. I don’t really like to study, but I have no choice as part of my education. I personally have more interest in music, design and clothes fashion etc. So I hope after I graduate from RP I able get to study or work certain job that I like because I think this important. “Do what you love; Love what you do”

After that maybe around 8-10 year later I want to have my own family. I guess that what every woman dream. Before that I don’t even dare to think about this because I’m bigger size person, confirm got a lot problems then you know like without healthy body nothing will last. But NOT now! I lose over 20plus kg, of course I look better/good and more healthy body. I'm still continue to work on this area. Yeah back to topic, I want to have my own family, my husband, my own kids. My big and small angel. The feeling I’m in my own house everything belongs to mine. Imaging the image of normal daily life, at home cook his favorite dishes waiting for my big angel back and see the little ones. How sweet is that. "Home sweet home" very heart warming. Everything just looks so simple but I love it. Basically to me, a little bit always seem a lot to me. To me happiness means keeping things as simple as it. The most easy/simple things are always being the main point to me. “Life is good keep it simple, fun and magical" So this conclude my dream :) 
"MyDream" was Posted On: Saturday 25 April 2015 @09:00 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ