LoveHopeBelieveDream
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 MyVeryFirstPost
 Yes, Finally I have decided to do blog once again because life is all about sharing. Only when I share about my story then I able to learn more. I willing to be more open as I have build up my self esteem not afraid anybody to look down on me. Only when I share it mean I already completely walk out of that zone. 

Before I use to have quite a few blog but because of my poor memories always making me forget my password. Btw I need to special thanks my friend “Yingx2” who actually help me together to build up this beautiful blog. I totally in love with it. Everything just seem so cosy right here.. don’t you think so? ;)


This will going to be my first blog.. hmmm.. what kind of making me annoying its tmr school :/ Ahhhh.. its always the same things again and again. Holiday, school, holiday, school. But this will going to be my last sem.. changing class, meeting new people, new faces just kind of make me feel sick but that life. & of course I just want to enjoy my last education as I can. At the same time I miss all my friends out there who is doing their internship. Hope they are doing well same goes to those who are going to school reopen too :)


"MyVeryFirstPost" was Posted On: Sunday 19 April 2015 @04:16 | 0 lovely comments

| Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ